August 2013 Moms

WOW! Crazy Dream!

I've had a lot of crazy vivid dreams this pregnancy. Last night I dreamed that DH and I were driving a big rig he used to be a trucker and we parked it on the side of the highway. When we came back it was gone. Next thing I knew I was having a chiropractor appointment and some guy held the place up with a gun. I managed to run outside toward a grocery store and was having trouble dialing 911 on my phone because my DH and 21 month old son were back there. Next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital 3 years later and of course wasn't pregnant anymore and no one would tell me what happened to my baby, but I had a third csection scar. I went looking for DH and called his niece but he answered and was in shock because he thought I was dead. I went to his niece's place to see him and for some reason was wearing the little cocktail dress I got married in. He wasn't there yet but on his way and his niece said there was something he had to tell me but she wouldn't say what. One of her daughters said to her, does she know about Fiona? And The niece shushed them. I said "oh, he has a girlfriend? Makes sense he thought I was dead."
Anyway he shows up and we hug. His GF came with and was all over him which really upset me seeing as I was wearing my wedding rings and we were still legally married. I ran out of the house and jumped on a taco lunch truck and asked them to please get out of here before DH caught up, I didn't want to talk to him. Last I remember he was grabbing my arms at the bungalow I was staying in trying to make me listen. I started waking up at that point but desperately tried to get back to sleep because I wanted to know where my son was he better not have been calling that woman mom! Lol and what happened to my baby. I didn't know if it was a boy or girl.

Wierd hey?