Pregnant after IF

*TMI warning* and weird amniotic fluid question

This is really embarassing but here goes:

I'm 9 weeks 5 days pregnant with twins and have a SCH hemorrage underneath baby A.  I've had it for three weeks and *knock on wood* it's only been brown spotting for the last two weeks which doctor said was normal.  Well, yesterday I think I overdid it.  We went to a basketball game and had to park kind of far and then we walked around the mall.  Much more activity than I'm used to these days. :)  Anyways, no cramping, felt ok.  Then I got home and felt something and *TMI*

it was thick dark brown discharge, only about a tablespoon.  Anyways, went to the bathroom and it smelled like semen!  And there has been no bding in a long time due to this SCH....So, of course I look it up and am worried I'm leaking amniotic fluid...is that even possible this early?  Since that "episode" I have not had any bleeding and it does not smell anymore.  No cramping either.  I have a blood test at RE tomorrow morning and an ultrasound at OB tomorrow afternoon.  Would you be concerned or just wait until you see the doctor?  I'm going to take it easy today just in case.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml