3rd Trimester

Stroller Dillema

A little long, looking for some experience with the Chicco Keyfit Caddy (or any car seat frame stroller) and.or the new Liteway Plus.

STM here, I still have my Chicco Cortina (the one that makes a travel system) from DD so I do still have that as a backup, but with the introduction of frame strollers to the market and how light they are I am really considering buying one- even though I really want to try to wear LO a lot I know I will need some type of convenience factor for when I have both kids and their stuff by myself.

I was pretty much sold on the Keyfit Caddy, it matches the carrier, has a good sized basket, and adjustable handle height. I have read a lot of reviews though that it is difficult/impossible to access anything in said basket if the carrier is clicked in. I see a cussing battle in a busy walk-way in my future.

Chicco just released the Liteway Plus, it's the convenience of a frame-type stroller that converts to an umbrella-type stroller for down the road. It's also $180 vs. the $100 for the Keyfit Caddy. I was all for it at first, but DH isn't sold on it; we had the Combie Cosmo for DD and it lasted about a year before we wore it out, his reasoning is why spend an extra $80 on a stroller that might not last long enough to utilize the additional features. Makes sense. I'm trying to find a store that has both in stock so I can test drive them with the car seat clicked in, but would love to hear any feedback.

Lilypie Maternity tickers