Toronto Babies
Options

Anyone going to see Harlem Globetrotters?

Our entire family loves the Harlem Globetrotters and we?ve made it a family tradition to see their games every year, so I thought I'd pass along a ticket discount code for tickets to their games coming to Toronto.  The 2013 ?You Write the Rules? World Tour is coming to Toronto at the Rogers Centre on Sat. 2/9 at 7 pm and Sun 2/10 at 2 pm and you can save $7 on tickets at the $31 and $51 levels when you use the promo code HGMOM.  Enter the code into the ?promotions and special offers? box (some restrictions apply): http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&=&user_input=harlem+globetrotters+rogers+centre+toronto&q=harlem+globetrotters+rogers+centre+toronto   You can also take your kids online to www.harlemglobetrotters.com/vote to vote for their favorite, craziest rule.    I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms.  Feel free to share the code with friends and family.  Enjoy!