Pregnant after IF

Low Pelvic Pains?

Hey ladies. So I have had a whole bunch of cysts since the beginning of this pregnancy, thus they are nothing really new to me. I am a little worried though because I am having these low pelvic pains, and I'm wondering if they are from the cysts being squished by a growing uterus or if it could be something else? 

I don't think I have any actual cysts sitting exactly on this spot as most have been pushed off to the upper sides of my abdomen. Its low on my pelvis, pretty much right where your underwear sits on you (think above your pubic area but below the belly button). Certainly feeling it in the front and on both sides. It doesn't interfere with me walking or anything, but I can definitely feel it when I sit up/stand up from laying down, getting out of the car, or just lightly pressing/feeling that area. Its sensitive to the touch without being so painful I don't want to move. 

Am I making sense? haha It's hard to describe without sounding confusing.

So WWYD? I called my clinic and they rescheduled my Feb 8 appt to Jan 29, but that's all. What's frustrating is that they only see you every 4 weeks, despite being in the high risk category. So if I have this Jan 29 appt, I wont be seen again until I'm 19 weeks and I don't know how my patience or paranoia will last that long!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml