3rd Trimester

Schooling Suggestions? (also posted on Feb 2013)

Well ladies, I have had a lot of time to think while being forced on bed rest these last few weeks, and have decided I REALLY do want to finish schooling! I'm about to turn 22, and really haven't done any formal education since graduating high school in 2009, but while in high school I did Dual Credit classes through our local community college, so I took both english/literature, history, and government/economics, so I actually have those classes in college credits. This means I have roughly 24 credit hours to transfer into a college.

However with my LO I know attending our local university AND trying to work a little(Have to return for at least 6 weeks because I have taken STD through the company) I know that attending there is impossible, at least for a while. I am considering online college. I tried University of Phoenix for a term, but decided that the way their classes are set up is not something I can do very well.

EDIT: I do enjoy things like History, Computers(Graphic Design, Photo Editing, ect), Medical fields, and though I really want o be a nurse, in Texas you're not to take those classes online sadly. I even tried psychology an found I liked it, but unless you're looking for a masters or PhD I've heard there isn't much of a career in it... I'd like to be able to further my education while TRYING to mostly be a stay-at-home-mom for my LO.

Has anyone else tried another online university or college that is reputable? If you have, what have you thought about them? Do you like the learning style? Are they accredited? Ect...

Thank you for any input you can give!