3rd Trimester

Double (minor) annoyance at BRU

So, I'm helping host a shower for a friend.  Main-host friend is making cute centerpieces with diapers and receiving blankets.  I'm buying the receiving blankets.  BRU advertised buy one get one 50% off of their Koala baby blankets.  I go to BRU.  They have none.  Employee wastes about 20 minutes poking on the computer before determining that I must be wrong because there is no such offer.  I left the ad in the car and by this point DD was wanting EVERYTHING in the toy sections and I'd had enough, as since they didn't have them, it became kinda moot.  (Ordered them online from Diapers.com.)  All is well.  Right?

Nope.

One of the items DD saw when we were at the BRU was in the grooming section, a Disney princess toilet seat thing caught her eye.  I managed to put it back and distract her in another aisle.

Forgotten, right?

Nope.  

We're starting potty training and we have a regular (unisex) Munchkin toilet she's used independently 3 times now without prompting. (Prompting gets us nowhere.)  

We get home and she starts yelling "PRINCESS PEE PEE!" over and over again.  Lovely.  Now her regular toilet isn't good enough and she slams the lid down yelling PRINCESS PEE PEE!

Ugh.

Mommy manages to talk her into *decorating* her toilet into a princess worthy throne.  Now it's glitterized and has hearts and stars stuck to it.  

I have glitter glue in my hair.

That's all. 

BabyFruit Ticker