3rd Trimester

NBR-Question about pets

Okay, so I want to preface this by saying I have done everything I can to keep my dogs, but I'm at the point where I can't keep them anymore.  Reason being, my son is allergic and has been hospitalized to due to having respiratory issues from his allergies.  We have put him on oral steroids, breathing steroids and have tried preventative measures to keep his breathing under control while keeping the dogs, but he is still getting sick and still having breathing issues.  Due to this, I cannot justify keeping my dogs when they are making my son so miserable.

My question is where can I find a home for my two dogs? I know there are no kill shelters, but I really don't want to dump them off there.  I have already asked friends and family if they were willing to take them, but none of them are available to take on any new pets at this time.  I'm at a complete loss because I want a good home for my dogs, but need to put my sons health before my dogs unfortunately.  Any recommendations? 

P.S. I know that there are many people out their that would keep their dogs given the situation and I love my dogs very much, but watching my son struggling to breath due to his allergies kills me.  I know he is allergic because he has been seen by an allergist, did the test and we have spoken at length with the allergist about our options on keeping the dogs.  We have tried every one of them to make my son comfortable to no avail.  

Dx PCOS July 2011 BFP 07/28/2012, Due 04/09/2013 Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker