August 2013 Moms

Intro & In Need of Recommendations

Hey everyone!  Very excited to be joining you!  We had our first u/s Monday and found out baby is about 9 weeks and saw the heart fluttering at about 188 bpm!  Due date is August 26th.

Me: 29, Hubby: 30.  Diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago - told bio kid was not possible.  Been in the process to adopt since then, but have been not using protection as well.  Got a surprise BFP on New Years Eve!!  (I think a lot of it had to due with reducing my stress level by quitting my full-time job...)  Been reserved about posting as I have been reading PCOS has a miscarriage rate of ~40%.  Talked to my (new) doctor and she said my hurdle was just getting pregnant, so my miscarriage chances are the same as any other "normal" woman. 

I was wondering if anyone had any good glider recommendations?  (I saw one once that was like a vinyl material, but all I can find is microfiber...)

Luckily, with the adoption process, we have gotten some nursery furniture already, but are lacking the glider.  However, some stuff I might want with this child is some pregnancy books.  Anyone know of some good ones?

What about a pump and/or bottle system?

TIA and exciting about this journey!  Big Smile

BabyFetus Ticker