Pregnant after IF

Question for those who were successful with FET

Hello Ladies,

I usually post on IF or TTC+35, but I thought I'd check over here for some answers to questions I have about FETs.

So I had an egg retrieval last week. My eggs were frozen (vitrified) as part of an egg banking study. So Mr. Doctor said we have enough eggs to move on to the transfer process. When I talked to the nurse today - she said to call when I start my next cycle. Then I'd come back in around day 21 to start Estrace, I'd have another period and then transfer a few weeks after that. From what I have seen on the bump, that sounds pretty typical.

Here is the question... Today is cycle day 21 from my Egg retrieval cycle. I wanted to know if I could start now, rather than wait a whole nother month. Have any of you done a transfer the cycle right after retrieval? Is there a reason I have to wait so long? If waiting gives me the best chance, then I am fine with it. But I also am wondering if it works better for their schedule for me to wait. That I am NOT fine with. I have been pretty calm through all this process - but I am starting to get so anxious. I just see time ticking away and I hate it!

I appreciate any and all advice and input :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml