Pregnant after IF

Question (from 2IF)

Hey ladies, I am from the 2IF board, although I actually got a BFP yesterday!  I have a question for any of you who had low amh as your only issue.  My amh was .75 (at age 31), no other issues with me or dh.  I got my BFP without intervention, but after 18 months of trying.  I do not have a history of miscarriages, etc, just hadn't been able to get pregnant.  My question is: are there any special protocols, meds, etc you did or took after achieving pregnancy with low amh?  I really do not like my re's office, so was just going to make an appointment with my regular midwife, but they are fairly hands off (which I like).  I was just wondering if there was any reason I should contact my re.  I know they would probably do betas but honestly I can live without that.   A far as I know and understand low amh has more to do with quantity of eggs left, not necessarily quality, but my re kind of made it sound like there is a slightly higher risk of miscarriage with low amh.  Anyway, any insight is appreciated, and I hope to join you all here for good in a few weeks!  
TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker