Pregnant after IF

Lunch Fail

So I am 9.5 weeks, and finally starting to feel much better and want real food, not just all carbs, all the time.  I didn't really have anything in my office that I wanted for lunch (a couple cans of different soups), so went to check out the cafeteria menu. 

I totally focus on Monday's menu, forgetting it's Tuesday.  Well, here in New Orleans, Monday means red beans and rice by default, which was totally what I wanted.  So I go over there, stand in the long line, despite seeing the menu for the entrees being totally different (meatloaf or fried chicken) but chalked it up to them not changing it from the other day.  Finally, after a couple of minutes, I'm close enough to read the menu and see that it was right, and only then does it dawn on me that today is not Monday.

I'm not gonna lie, part of me then secretly thought they should be serving the Monday menu since we were off work yesterday.  I wandered around the cafeteria, but nothing else appealed to me, so here I am, back in my office, eating a can of potato soup with a small tortilla wrapped around melted cheese.  Soooo not what I want right now.

10/10: Married DH; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, EDD: 8/23/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker