3rd Trimester

Left side pain

Two weeks ago I had this weird left side pain that I felt when I leaned to my side while putting DD to sleep..it got worse after that and I ended up having diarrhea.  ok, fast forward one week later and same thing happened and I called my ob and they wanted to see me just to check it out.  I ended up having that cramp/pain almost all day.  The dr just asked me questions and felt around and listened to the heart beat..I was hoping for an ultrasound as they have one there.  She said she thinks it is just the baby laying on something that is causing the pain and she isn't worried unless it gets worse.  She said if I jumped up in pain while she was feeling around she would be more concerned.  She said she thinks the diarrhea is not related and maybe I just had some kind of GI thing..well I definitely think it is related because its happened 3 different times now. I started taking probiotics and am trying to do whatever I think I can to not have this happen anymore. Today, I have had it throughout the day, every once in awhile, it will be a pain..not a stabbing pain, but definitely a pain that lasts a few seconds..it is to the left of my belly button.  Does anyone have ANY ideas what this could be??  Please help!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml