Breastfeeding

Side preference question

My DD is almost 7 weeks old and I have noticed a strong difference in my left and right breast. When she nurses on the right, the flow is much faster and she never drains it completely. When she nurses on the left she is extremely frustrated, thrashing around and fussing a lot. I can rarely self express any thing from my left side and when I pump I get a significantly less amount. When I self express or pump on the right I am always full and the flow is extremely fast. It was getting pretty bad to where I was noticeably lopsided and I started trying different techniques to try and even myself out. She only ever takes one side at a time so I would try things such as nursing twice on the left and once on the right etc. to try and signal my left side to produce more. Nothing is working and she may get a good flow on the left side for a few seconds during the sessions but spends most of her time extremely frustrated. I am not sure what to do at this point. Should I start nursing only on the right side and pump only on the left side? I feel like she's spending more energy on the left than she is getting. Anyone with a similar experience or advice? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml