Pregnant after IF

Flying Question

So -thanks to  my "lovely" job...... Note the sarcasm, it looks like I will need to be in Chicago the week of February 11th.

This trip will have me headed out at 32.5 weeks - coming home at 33. Thankfully it's a very short flight (90 min)....

But I'm still totally freaked out about having to travel this late in my pregnancy :(

My Dr.'s office had told me the cut off was 36 weeks when I went for my first appointment, but I had planned on a 32 week cut off for my own sanity.  (Not to mention, I can' t imagine having to deal with the exhaustion of this trip).

So, I'm looking for others experiences? How late did you fly? etc.

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and plan on talking to her about my fears. I suspect they'd give me a note to get me out of it with minimal pushback. (Note - I had a scare at 17 weeks, while in Dallas on a business trip so I think my fears are legit, I wasn't allowed to travel for 6 weeks after that until multiple ultra sounds confirmed that both my SCH and partial placenta previa had corrected themselves)..... Also, I will have an appointment the week of the 4th which will include a pap (lucky me, I know).....So I don't know if I'm totally being paranoyed about this, but I figured they could check my cervix at this point to make sure it's nice and closed?  I'm paranoyed about early labor - maybe this is a little much?

Like I said, I'd love some feedback. On the flip side I feel like I really need to be at this meeting. This is the ONE thing I told my boss needed to be taken care of before I went out and while I could still travel. I'm borderline irrate that that my voice was not heard, and that the meeting has been pushed back twice (by a total of 3 weeks) to accomodate HIS bosses schedule, when she's infamous for blowing things off after she commits.Maddening!

Thanks for the help.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml