Pregnant after IF

Don't Know What to Make of It

Okay ladies, I just need to get this out there and get your opinion if you don't mind. Yesterday, was just an I feel miserable day and let me worry about everything kind of day. My stomach was uncomfortable when laying down, not crampy or tight, I attributed it to stretching and pulling. DH and I went grocery shopping, came home put the groceries away, and then I sat for an hour drinking water and relaxed. When I got up to take a shower I used the bathroom and before I flushed I noticed there was a small red or brown something in the toliet (maybe only a cm or two if I had to give it a size). The problem is I don't know if it was something from me or if it was something that didn't flush from whoever used the toliet before me. When I wiped there was nothing on the toliet paper which is part of why I don't know what to make of it. I have checked the toliet everytime since and I there has been nothing, so I don't know what to make of it and I am trying not to stress myself out (something that I have tried hard not to do this pregnancy).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml