3rd Trimester

my body hates me/ should I still call?

so all night last night I was up with this pain due to a yeast infection. like literally from just before I went to bed and used the treatment until when my husband woke up for work this morning I had so much itching that it hurt and I couldn't sleep at all. plus for some reason it made me have the urge to pee like every 20 minutes(not exagerating)

so this morning I was planning on letting my husband just take the car because it's the one day this week I have no appointments, but then because I was in such pain I decided to take him to work (at 5am) in case when I called this morning my midwife wanted to call in a prescription for me or have me come in. however, OF COURSE i finally fell asleep in the car on the way there and when i got home the pain finally decided to stop and let me sleep for a few hours before i got restless... like seriously body why do you hate me???

so, it still hurts to pee and now it's started to hurt to poo as well, do you think I should still call my midwife? I am pretty sure I don't have a bladder infection since I've had my urine tested like three times this week. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml