3rd Trimester

used stroller ?

So I was given a Sit n Stand by Baby Trend stroller from a friend at church (double stroller) and we're hoping it will work for us, but here's my question:  I don't know (and the mom who gave it to me doesn't remember) what specific model it is, and it's clearly a few years old (faded fabric and her youngest is almost 2).  I looked online and none of the pictures (even on BabyTrend's own website) match up exactly.  I don't know if that's because there is a shade missing from the front seat (? all of them have a shade in the pictures and there isn't one on this stroller) or because this is just an old enough model they don't sell it and thus don't have it on their website.

Anyway, unlike my old stroller (also BabyTrend), this one doesn't have an obvious way for the infant seat to click in but I'm pretty sure that it's designed to do that.  I was hoping to find diagrams online but since I can't find the model name, I'm having trouble.

Anyone have this issue? Is there a secret place to look for the model name on the stroller itself?

Thanks so much! 

BabyFruit Ticker