May 2013 Moms
Options

Vent

I just have to complain a bit. I am trying not be Debbie downer over here, but.....I feel like I have been sick forever! It started before I got pregnant, I had all these weird stomachs symptoms that ended up being ibs caused by my endometriosis. My dr recommended we get pregnant sooner rather than later. We started trying. I got rear ended in my car, and fractured my pelvis. (just mildly) 2 months later (7mos after we started) I was preggers, yay! I feel so blessed bc we didn't know how long it  would take with the endo. Then, at 6 weeks I was puking my guts out (hello, hyperemesis!) and then had bleeding for abut 6 weeks which was scary (sensitive cervix). Luckily most every thing has affected me and baby is dong great, growing well, which I am so happy about. I finally quit puking for 2 weeks (still using zofran if needed) gained a little weight, and thought, I loooooove this! Then, as luck would have it, I got a sinus infection AND the flu at the same time, and a yeast infection. I have never used Monistst for yeast infections, used it last night per dr., and found out I am allergic to it (of course I am!) horrible reaction, burning, rash, stomachs hurt, lucky me! Made myself go to work today after two days off, my last fever was 9am yesterday so figured it was close enough to 24 hours. Plus I am a teacher and not tenured yet andi miss my kiddos, we just came back from a 3 week break. You know it's bad when 12 year olds tell you to go home, you are too sick! And say they miss you and want you to get better (pretty cute actually) so I called a sub, and now I am laying in bed, coughing, burning lady bits, headache ect. I feel like a hypochondriac and am trying to be positive ask can be. But I am like really, one thing after another it's comical! I am the type who usually just pretends she isnt sick (I've been known to ride my horse with broken bones, walked on my broken foot bc I didn't think it was broken) and I just am so sick of being sick ! Thanks for reading this is long!