Pregnant after IF

Intro

I was a regular poster on the IF board, and a member of the "pumpkin patch" group.  We got a BFP post FET in late October.  My starting beta was only 21 (10dp5dt!) and I had a bleeding scare at 5 weeks.  I've honestly been on pins and needles the first trimester.

I'm now around 14 weeks, and all seems good.  Our NT scan was fine; and we also did the Verifi test which showed no chromosomal abnormalities (and we are having a girl!).

I finally feel like this may be happening for us; remaining cautiously optimistic.  I've been seeing my doctor weekly throughout the first tri which was re-assuring; now my next visit isn't for awhile.  I'm hoping I can just settle down and try to enjoy being PG.

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the board, and a big congratulations to all you ladies out there, as well!

DOR and AMA
2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts (4AB & 3BB); 6 frosties = BFN;
Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
Follow up testing in September all clear;
Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
12/12- Officially an OB patient!
Keeping fingers crossed
Everyone is welcome!