August 2013 Moms

Budgeting for baby?

I'm not stressing about it yet, but I know that my paycheck is going to take a hit when more insurance starts coming out of it after baby is born.  Given that DH is going to pay his half, but I was curious as to the cost of things that will be regular every month for a while:

Hospital cost with insurance?  I've heard that you have to pay so much before delivery.  Even with insurance.... I don't see the doc til Feb 4.

Diapers?

Formula?

Doc Visits? (How frequent if everything is okay?)

Shots?

Clothes?

Anything else you can think of???? 

This is our first and both of us are the babies of our families.  I'm researching, but I don't know what a realistic number of diapers per month is.  Or formula.  Which I plan on breastfeeding at least the first month, but I will have to go back to work and I'm unsure if the local daycare would allow feeding my breastmilk to my baby. I will appreciate any advice you experienced mothers can give on budgeting!!!

I'm not a huge self shopper.  However, I'd eventually like to still be able to pursue my hobby of barrel racing, but I realize it's going to have to be scaled back, which will hurt neither me or my horse.  Maybe it will give us the fire to go when we do get to go!  :)

Pregnancy Ticker