Breastfeeding

Acne

i have always had a problem with acne, starting in high school of course. my period and my acne were so bad, it is the reason for my BC at the time. of course after i met and married it was for other various reasons as well LOL!

but the BC cleared up both problems fairly well. now that i am BFing, and there are all these warnings for BC i have decided even when we wean to not use any hormonal BC, we currently use condoms, for protection.

i have a home made face wash/mask consisting of honey, almond extract, and some lemon juice. (my face is incredibly sensitive, a reason why i never really used any wash other than just water. but now my acne is getting severe!) my main problems are just remembering to do it!!! when i do have the time, (which i do a lot more now a days) i simply forget to do so.

on top of that i 'pick' at my face when i am stressed. and we are currently living with the biggest stress inducer in my life, my BiL. i have ranted about him many times before, so i won't get into it here, now. but lets just say i have taken up avoiding him at all costs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

i am a FTM, how do you juggle everything, stress, baby, daily wash and care of your own body?

sometimes i am just too tired for a shower!

if you want to offer up any face washes/masks, keep in mind i can't have any chemicals on my skin! makes things hard i know!

any advice would be well appreciated!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml