3rd Trimester

should I be worried?

So on my appointment yesterday my dr gave me my prenatal history in an envelope and told me I should carry it with me all the time from now on. Great.

So over lunch I started looking it over and of course most of it I didn't understand, but I was pleased with reading negative this and normal that until I got to the results of my second tri ultrasound where it read normal for everything, face, eyes, members, etc.... until heart: "see details" and on the bottom it said rv foci noted.

I googled it right away and for what I understood its some kind of calcification or something, but it just got me more confused.

I was talking it over with my husband and I'm not sure if I e-mail my doctor about it, because she never mentioned it at all and just keeps saying everything looks beautiful, so I'm not sure if I should be worried, or if I just wait for my next ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if it's still there, or if they bring it up this time.... maybe I'm freaking out for no reason, so I thought I should ask you ladies first to see if anyone know about it or had the same experience