3rd Trimester

Need help reconnecting with Step Daughter.

A little background on my situation. Im 19 years old, recently married and my Husband and I are 38 weeks pregnant with my first child. My husband has a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship. I come from a family of 7 brothers and being the youngest and only girl. I was quite the tomboy to say the least. I always wanted another girl in the family, so I was pretty estatic to find that my husband had a little girl. I fell inlove with her right away and we grew extremely close! I would even take her for long periods of time while her dad was out of town on trips. My feelings have changed drastically since I became pregnant though. Shes a daddy's girl and needs his undivided attention 24/7. This makes me want to lose it! I feel horrible for these new feelings. Almost as if I resent her being in the picture completely. Most of my concerns have come from the way i've seen her act with other kids, and i've even noticed that her attitude has changed since we told her she had a sibling on the way. She's become very possessive of her dad when we have her. Won't even let me sit next to him on the couch. I've tried to be caring and understanding because I do love her, but I feel like my feelings should be accounted for too. Especially since this is my first pregnancy and Im not used to these crazy hormones. But she even sleeps with us! And I dont know how many of you understand how hard it is to try and even fit one person in a bed with a 38 week pregnant woman... but theres not alot of room to begin with, and adding a 3 year old that rolls around the whole bed is just a nightmare. but her dad feels bad making her sleep on her own because she cries herself to sleep. But any 3 year old cries themself to sleep occasionaly because they don't want to go to bed. There's alot more to the story, but bottomline is that I feel horrible for these feelings and wondering if any other moms have had this problem and what to do?! I do care about her and Im hoping that these feelings will go away once my son gets here!