3rd Trimester

Thank you friend, vent...

I know I shouldn't be petty, but I need to vent so annoymously on the internet seems the way to go :)

A friend text me and ask if I wanted to hang out with all the kids for the last day of winter break a couple days ago. I said sure and we did. She told me she had a horrible time recently with her whole family getting an awful case of stomach flu. I assumed that they were over it. The next day almost my whole family has the stomach flu. It was giving me awful horrible contractions, which just compounded the crappy situation. I thought to myself, dang we got it from my friend. Then I thought in all fairness it could have came from anywhere, and whatever it is fine.

Then tonight she post on FB that she took her daughter into the doc today because she will not stop throwing up, and has been for a week and a half. Then list a laundry list of other illness and infections she has. We still could have gotten it from someone else if it was going around, but why would she invite us to hang out if her daughter is actively still puking, I had no idea!

Ok vent over, sort of a bloggy post, but I am sure someone can commiserate. I will get over it, just had to let off some steam to somebody;)

Eta: add to that we met at a public place for the kids to play, so yeah I am sure if she was contagious there is a lot of other pukey little souls out there, oh vey!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml