Breastfeeding

MRSA and BF...anyone??

I'm slightly freaking out. When I was 38 weeks pregnant I got a boil on my belly went to urgent care and got a prescription but the boil didn't really go away, then I had DD2 and 2 days after leaving the hospital I got a boil on my left breast (that burst today and now is open I have it covered) and one on my inner thigh so today I went to the doctor. Turns out it's probably MRSA...I'm getting mixed ideas that it's serious or not serious. My doctor said it's more annoying than anything but I'm A: scared that I'm going to give it to my 1 week old and B: Should I continue to BF her from both sides???

Please tell me someone has experience with this. I'm feeling really upset about all of this and I don't know what to do; my doctor prescribed me something that I can't take while BF-ing just found that out from the pharmacist and my doc's office is already closed. I just want to scream and cry and I feel terrible that I've been BFing her with this infection.

somebody please help!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic