3rd Trimester

STM+ mom have you had a baby with strong movements

This is my fourth, and it is such a different pregnancy from all my other three is it crazy. One way is movement. I felt my other babies of course but nothing like this. I am pretty sure he has bruised my ribs. It feels like he stretches then hold that position, and it feels like he is going to burst out :) He moves like crazy, and it is not horribly painful but uncomfortable. I have never had it be uncomfortable before. When he moves under my belly button or by my ribs it really does hurt. At night I when I am trying to sleep he moves like crazy in there. I read that they start to slow down a bit, but he shows no signs at all.If you look at my stomach a lot of time it is this rollercoaster from him moving around, and you can see body part going up and down. Since this is new of course it has me curious. If you have had an active sometime uncomfortably active baby what were they like when they were born. Just a few things that cross my mind. Will he be super active outstide the womb? Will he be huge (because he feels super strong)? I know that there is probably no way of knowing for sure, just curious to hear others stories as I wait to meet this crazy little one of mine.

I will say on the upside sometimes it is fun to feel him, when it isn't a leg trying to jut out of my body. Also it is nice to never be worried about lack of movement  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml