3rd Trimester

Going to FLORIDA!

Some of you may have read my post in the April BMB the other day, but I'm a professional photographer. One of the best photographers in the business (Julie Paisley) held a giveaway for New Years where she gave away 4 free workshops. There were well over 300 applicants so I didn't think I would have a shot of winning and I did!!!! These workshops are two days long and normally cost $950. A one night hotel stay is also included, which means I only have to cover the airfare and one night in a hotel. Best thing ever.

When I looked at her workshop schedule there was only one workshop that would work before the baby comes, which is in Boca Raton, FL on Feb 15-17. There were other options after the baby but I really wanted to go before since I know from experience how hard it can be to leave a newborn, especially if you're breastfeeding. My husband crashed our car right before Christmas so I had to buy him a new one of out pocket with my savings so it wasn't looking promising that I would be able to go beforehand. My husband just got off the phone with my inlaws and they said they would be willing to pay for my airfare and we could just pay them back when our taxes come back. YES!

I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED! I'm from Minnesota so just going to Florida alone is the best thought ever, but getting to learn from one of the best is going to be such an amazing experience! It also looks like I won't have any flight restrictions because I will still be a month and a half from my due date. FL here I come!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml