3rd Trimester

Complete Previa 1st big bleed :

I have complete placenta previa. I was diagnosed at my 20 week ultrasound. I had some red spotting back in early December but luckily had no bleeding since. That is until last night.

Around 7:00pm I felt a small gush when I stood up a big gush of blood came out and ran down my legs. It kept up for 20 minutes. Called my dr and said get to LD now.
I was hooked up to an IV, had a scan and in internal exam. I was 1 cm dilated and having contractions every 35 minutes. Luckily they slowed down and I was finally released at 4:15am.
I am now a ticking time bomb. My dr put me on pelvic rest only. Going to go to work tomorrow and see how I feel.
Anyone else have CPP and had a big bleed?
It was so scary even though I knew it could happen I was hoping it wouldn't happen to me.
Me:40 DH:40 AMH:.21 FSH: 10.9 2 failed IUIs on Clomid; 4 failed IUIs using Follistim; 1 cancelled IVF due to poor response; Switched REs in March 2012; Currently stimming for final IVF. Estrogen priming with microsode lupron; 6/25:8 retrieved,7 mature,5 fertilized with ICSI; 6/30: transferred 4. Beta #1 7/12:92.1 Beta #2 7/16: 528 Beta #3 7/18: 1,042 7/25/12: First ultrasound. 1 bean measuring 6 weeks 1 day Hb 116 BabyFruit Ticker