Pregnant after IF

Official "Hi!" + My Blog :)

Hi!

I've posted a few times here lately but have lurked for a long time while going through my IVF. My partner and I are both over 40 and went straight to donor egg/sperm IVF when we started down the path to have a baby - even though we had hoped for a few simple IUI's. We were so lucky to have a BFP off our first cycle, with 3 frosties to boot! Our donors were 'very compatible' according to our RE.

I recognize our struggle cannot compare to so many of you who have been at this for years - I want to call that out.  However, I've been so grateful for the IF community here, people who could help with IVF questions, who understood the decisions to use donors, etc.  I am really excited to have all of you to look to for perspective during my pregnancy, and I hope I can do the same for all of you!

Three of our 4 parents live far from us, so I'm keeping a blog for them, but also to print into a book for the baby to have. Further, I love to write - it's a huge outlet for me and I try to really work at it :) I'd love to have the readership of other pregnant women - so if you're one to enjoy blogs, please follow mine! I'll be talking about donor stuff, and of course the experience of my first pregnancy! www.ourbabykins.wordpress.com .

Also if you have a blog and would like me to add it to my links just PM it to me!

Thanks again all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml