3rd Trimester

Stressful times and concerns for my baby

I know that I have to do what is best for my baby and myself. I'm just so stressed and depressed. And I'm worried I'm hurting her. 

My what ever he is boyfriend/fiance broke it off with me a couple days ago. I am a young mom to be and he has a daughter. We had so many plans for our future and I thought everything was going fine and then out of the blue I get "I'm not happy"...

I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to change his mind and at this point, although I want my family back and my life to normal, I don't think that going back would work or be best.

I have been staying hydrated and drinking lots of fluids and taking my vitamins, but I find it so hard to eat. I take two bites and it just wants to come back up. I'm so scared that I'm hurting her and I don't know what to do.

My friends and family have been so supportive and I have been couch surfing between them but I have to go home at some point. I know he will be supportive and responsible when it comes to taking me to my appointments but it's just so hard. I don't know what to do...