Pregnant after IF

Yep..it's happening. [December Snowbunny Intro :) ]

Hi everyone. It's time for me to introduce myself! I have had 4 betas and my latest came back today at 4954.My first ultrasound is scheduled for Monday. I have lurked on this board previously, reading and finding hope in people who have gone before me through infertility and came out on the other end..it's given me a lot of hope. A little bit of backstory, I have endometriosis and a lap over the summer revealed insanity inside of me..RE wanted me to jump straight to IVF so we did. The first round of IVF resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We were extremely devestated. We had two little frosties waiting for us so we decided to move forward with a FET which we did this past December. They transferred two lovely embryos and now I am pregnant with some assuring betas! It makes my heart happy. My heart will be happier when I can hear the heartbeat! I have my first ultrasound Monday but I may or may not be able to hear a heartbeat this early in the pg. We shall see. Anyway, that's a little bit about me. I look forward to hanging around! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml