3rd Trimester

Am I the only one liking pregnancy this late?

I'm 37 weeks and I don't want it to end. I keep reading all the OMG GET OUT posts all over and I don't have the slightest interest in inducing or trying to get him out in anyway. I was in a lot of pain a few weeks ago but started seeing a chiropractor and now I'm pain free. My stomach is huge and gets in the way, makes walking up the stairs hard and I miss seeing my feet. The swelling sucks too, especially my hands and fingers. But I am so not ready to be done. I am finally feeling good and I'm not panicking about something bad happening to him. I spent 30 something weeks waiting for the other shoe to drop because there was just no way we were finally getting it all.
Even though I am so excited to have this little boy with me, I will really be sad to not be pregnant. It might have something to do with giving birth without my husband and missing all of what comes along with him being with us those first weeks and for such an incredible experience. Maybe I just don't want that part. I am really enjoying late pregnancy though. Am I the only one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml