Pregnant after IF

Spent night in ER *updated*

So, I'm 6 weeks 3 days...lying on the couch and get up to make dinner and feel a giant gush...go to the bathroom and bright red blood bleeding out.  I panicked and called my parents to take me to the ER...DH was working.  then I went to call him and a giant clot passed.  I was so sure I was miscarrying.

Spent 5 hours in the ER and had an ultrasound/pelvic exam.  Cervix is closed and there were two sacs on ultrasound.  Unfortunately one stopped growing last week but hte other was measuring 6 weeks 2 days and had a good heartbeat.  They couldn't get a hold of my RE but my OB said to be on pelvic rest and there's still a good chance this is a viable pregnancy.  This was the scariest night ever.  I'm still bleeding a little and am in shock this happened.  They couldn't find the source of the bleeding.  Anyone experience this or know what it is?  They said the unviable sac was still in tact so that wasn't the cause of the bleeding.  I really hope my OB is right and things are ok. 

*UPDATE*

Just got the call from my RE's office and the nurse said this is very normal and she sees this occur in more pregnancies than not....Geez, thanks for telling me it was likely I'd be clotting, bleeding and cramping during my pregnancy.  She said to come in Monday for my ultrasound but that this does not mean I'm miscarrying or likely to miscarry (more than normal).  She also said I will continue to bleed for a while and may pass clots and just to try and go on as normal.  The bleed could be a subchronic hemorrage or the miscarried twin.  I hope and pray my "lone ranger" makes it.  I'm not going to lie, I'm a little sad that my one baby didn't make it.  I'm grateful that there is one heartbeat though.  Thanks so much for your help ladies I really appreciate it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml