Pregnant after IF

This is the last place I expected to be posting!

I don't think many people will remember me here, I stopped coming to the Bump completely after we gave up on ever having kids almost a year ago. It was really tough, but I finally moved on and the past few months have been the happiest I've had since we began TTC four years ago. Then all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, I got a BFP! I'm still too much in shock to be too happy and after a previous 10 week loss I'm way too nervous to be excited. But I am hopeful that everything will turn out okay and I'll get to bring a baby home this time.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better. I'm amazed that I already need 13 hours of sleep a night and I can't brush my tongue without gagging. And where did the heartburn come from?? I never had that in my previous pregnancy or in the weeks and weeks and weeks I've spent on progesterone shots from prior fertility treatments! I thought that was supposed to come much later- like when you actually have a fetus jamming itself into your esophagus?

Hi everyone! I hope I'm here for a while and get to see everyone bring home happy, healthy babies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml