C-sections

I'm going to high five her face- vent/rant

I only have 1 female co-worker and her youngest child is older than me so yeah we have different views on some things.  If she makes 1 more comment about how it doesn't "count" since I've never delivered a baby vaginally I'm going to high five her face. 

Ummm pretty sure I carried the 10 lber and have been his mom for the past 2 years... that counts!  I'm having a RCS with this baby and I'm not ashamed.  I am not less of a mother just because I've never had a tiny human rip my vag. 

Her logic is that I cannot talk about carrying a baby, laboring with a baby, or basically anything prior and up to their birth because I did not vaginally deliver the baby.  Fine we don't have to talk about pregnancy.... stop initiating the conversation just to tell me my experience doesn't count! 

This is the same woman who tried to talk me out of getting pregnant with this baby because it inconveniences her and is now trying to talk me out of future babies for the same reason.  She's waaaaay too involved in what my uterus is doing.  Ok, thank you for letting me vent and rant.  I'm going over the hormonal edge here ladies! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml