Breastfeeding

Re-lactation

Hi there- hoping someone has some experience with this? Here's my story and sorry it's long, but I think it's important. DS was born 8-31 & fed well first 12 hours. After this he was choking & ended up in the specialty nursery nit able to eat for 15 hours. Long story short fir this part is he had a mucus plug and couldn't eat. They then gave him a bunch if formula to see if he could handle food because I wasn't producing milk. I pumped every 2/3 hours. Milk finally "came in" day 6 meanwhile pumping and using a supplement tube at the breast with formula. I never produced more than 2 oz by week 6. I took Reglan, mothers milk etc and it helped a little but not much. After I started the Reglan & production increased I stopped pumping thinking DS would take over from there. 3-4 days later I tried to pump and my milk was gone. I would only pump 1.5 oz in 12 hours after having a beer. I tried still pumping from there after and got nothing and (tmi) my nipples were bleeding. Match all thus with no appetite, stress from him not gaining weight, a poor latch, screaming in the breast etc, etc...I gave up pumping. This was 10 weeks ago.  

My question is if anyone has experience with relactating after 2.5 months with domperidone. I know no one can tell me if it will work for me, I guess I just need to hear a positive result for me to decide. I wanted to bf more than ever and I feel defeated, sad, angry etc for giving up, regardless if it was my fault if not! I feel like I need a second chance

Anyone? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml