Breastfeeding

XP-If you ordered a pump online...

where did you get yours?  I am going to try and price match at BRU today.  Since I am in desperate need of replacing mine. 

My Medela Freestyle is on its last legs; I have to jiggle it to work.  I bought it through a discount website (Away Baby Essentials) in June 2010 and used it for a year with my older son and have been using it this time.  But the past month, it has taken a few extra seconds to get going and it's getting worse.  I did the trouble-shooting recommended by Medela like whole taking the battery out, recharge for an entire day. I think it's the motor and it only has a year warrenty.  The same thing happened with my friend's and Medela pretty much said, it's too much to repair, it has to be replaced..  Which SUCKS (no pun intended) since I picked a nicer one to last me through all of my babies. 

I would get another one but I have extra sets of parts for the Freestyle, so I don't want to have to start all over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic