Breastfeeding

Need to pout a little...

Today is my first day back at work after 11 days off and it's been hard.  I didn't want to leave DD (she's with DH for the rest of the week, then back to daycare) and I really do not love my job, but it's my job and it pays so I go.  Anyhow, DD turns one next week and my time at work to pump is no longer mine to ask for.  I decided that this week I would pump just once in the morning and not at my lunch break.  Well, since I technically have until next Thursday I didn't tell my co-irkers because I wasn't sure I'd make it ok.  I feel fine, but I am still not eating with them or doing lunch duty yet because I am so sad!  I am sitting here at my desk, missing my baby and wishing I could pump.

Beyond not getting the time starting next week, I haven't really been getting much milk the last few weeks anyway.  Only 2-3 oz total over 2 pumping sessions.  She still nurses when we are together and seems happy with it, but I feel so mixed about this transition at work.  :(  Tell me it gets easier! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml