Breastfeeding

more mspi questions! long as always

Finally, we are seeing a pedi gi on monday, but in the meantime, my baby is suffering. Ive started eliminating dairy and soy from my diet. 2 weeks strong now! Hes been fairly happy, but his rash, congestion, and mucus are still very present.

This morning, we had brunch at a friends house, and although i was adamant about my restrictions, i think someone may have unknowingly booby trapped me with dairy or soy.

Little man has been crying off and on all day, even waking from his sleep crying. I should mention that he got his 2 mo shots yesterday, which could very well be the culprit. Either way, if i did accidentally eat dairy or soy, would it effect baby so soon? He acts constipated, kicking his legs and screaming inconsolably, and nothing. Today he screamed and cried for over an hour 4 times. He also holds on to burps forever and pukes a great deal, and its very thick, he chokes on his spit up frequently.

I feel so bad for him. Do you think this sounds like mspi, or more likely shot related? He was tested for food allergies, the top 8, all negative. Any advice is welcomed!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml