3rd Trimester

TMI Question

It seems that my sex drive has kicked in a little late in the game. To skip the details when we were doing it, my inside began to hurt a little so I stuck a pillow under my hips to help. Right before then end, I had a huge amount of fluid come out like water fall effect. I have never in my life had this happen before and since I didn't have sex at all during my last pregnancy, I'm not sure if I should be worried.

I woke up about 2:30 this morning, feeling light headed this went on for hours. I had orange juice and a banana to see if that would help. Every hour I woke up I was still light headed. I thought maybe it could be my blood pressure again, I'm on medication for it I have been for 5 years. later we went out to look for a new printer and DH said I was clammy and I felt like I was sweating and burning up every store we went in. We ate lunch at Arby's and I had gotten a sweet tea, I felt so sick from the tea I couldn't finish it.

I have a history of pr- e, my question is has anyone had this happen. This pregnancy is different compared to my first.