Single Parents

Pregnant under worst possible conditions : (

Wow, what a mess I have gotten into.  I am 41 and single.  Was trying to develop a relationship with a nice guy but realized he just wasn't my type.  Also was sporadically messing around with a not so nice guy every now and then (we had sex about once month) who I knew I had no future with (to be honest, he is married but says he hates his wife).  I was with both of them one time each in November and now I am nine weeks pregnant. 

Possible dad number 1 is responsible and wants to be a father to the baby (but only if it is his).  Unfortunately, I don't know if I can stomach being with him....he really turns me off.

Possible Dad number 2 is pissed off and wants me to terminate immediately.  It's obvious that he now wants nothing to do with either myself or the baby.  He says he was just with me for the fun of it and that is all.  He says I am being selfish by having the baby when I shouldn't (according to him).  He doesn't want his home life ruined by this.  He is no longer talking to me.

I realize that I have made a huge mistake and I don't need any judging please.  I had been going through an incredibly tough year battling depression after losing my $90k job and I was doing dumb things to get my mind off of it. I guess I am just venting and seeing if anyone has any advice.   I want to have the baby, but I am sad that it is under  the worst possible conditions.