3rd Trimester

Preterm Contractions

So I called my doctor on Monday about some back pain and a persistant pain on my lower right side.  He sent me to labor and delivery.  Turns out I was having contractions and didn't even feel them.  They kept me for a few hours and gave me  a shot and sent me home.  We wound up back in there on Christmas Day, same thing.  They tested my gall bladder, liver and kidneys, to find out where the pain was coming from but couldn't figure it out.  They said the contractions were not related but I was having quite a bit of them.  They kept me over night and determined that I was not going into labor (not dilated and the FFN? (swab that they do to determine if you will go into labor in the next 2 weeks) came back negative.  The doctor said maybe the pain was muscular.  It doesn't feel it, but I'm not doubling over or anything so as long as they don't think it's a concern I guess I'll suck it up.  Now they said just take it easy and come back to the office on Monday.  Anyone else have similar experiences?  STM- if you had preterm contractions did you carry to term?
BabyFruit Ticker