Pregnant after IF

IF Paranoia and Xmas Announcements

So we have made it to almost 10 weeks already and the IF paranoia still has yet to slow down any. We did get to see and hear a very strong heartbeat at 7 weeks but I feel like it was so long ago. I am still without any symptoms other than fatigue, which I don't see as anything super unusual as we're on vacation and I will myself to sleep as much as possible haha.

We did make all the announcements to our families and it was pretty fun. Ideally we wouldn't have said anything until 2nd Tri but we only get home once a year for Christmas and we wanted to do it in person. My mom was just over the moon happy and is so excited for us. She knows how much we struggled so she's been amazing. DHs mom was interesting. We made her a reusable water bottle that said "1st time granny 2013" and at first thought it was for BIL's kids; who isn't married and the 4 children belong to his GF who is 10 years older than him, but MIL has already claimed them as grand kids. It's a very tough subject for DH and I. But anyway, once DH clarified it was for us, she cried for about 30 seconds, gave some hugs and then it was over. Later that day we gave FIL his gift, which was a shirt that said "only cool grandfathers ride motorcycles" and it was actually pretty hilarious because he didn't read it straight away before posing for a picture with it. Then he read it and was very shocked, but later even put on the shirt an took a bunch of pictures in it with us. He really impressed me with how much he was into it. We've had a very difficult relationship with DHs parents. But all his siblings and grandparents were very excited for us so it was really really nice. Unfortunately it's all over FB...but with how huge DHs family is I know there's no hope to controlling that and just have to accept it. I knew it may be a problem but I'm just thankful they're happy enough to talk about it.

I hope you ladies all had a great holiday! Super excited for all the gender reveals too!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml