Pregnant after IF

Is it ok if I b!tch and moan a little???

Sorry in advance for all the whining....I have felt a bit under the weather for a little while but have been doing my best to stay healthy.  I worked Christmas Eve 3-11 (RN) and got mandated for 11-7. I had a mini meltdown and cried for about two minutes. I put my big girl panties on and tried to deal but by 4am I almost sat down in the hallway and cried because I hurt everywhere and my legs were so swollen. I left around 7:30am and got super nauseous half way home. It got better, then I went to brush my teeth and started puking my guts out. I don't think I've thrown up since I was 10....it's such an aweful feeling. I've had temps up to 101, sweats, chills, aches, sore throat.... I feel miserable. I also have type 1 diabetes and my sugars have not been that bad but I have been having ketones frequently and easily. I've been on the phone with my endo several times and they are great and keeping a close eye on me. I'm seeing my primary tomorrow morning. I know it's not the flu, but damn, being sick while pregnant sucks!! I am getting a note from my OB so that they can't mandate me anymore while I'm pregnant. Ok, that got really long, sorry. I'm off to work on the hole I'm making in the couch....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml