Pregnant after IF

Holiday question

DH and I are supposed to go to my aunt's for Xmas this year. Her grandson (my cousin's son) was just diagnosed and admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. We don't know yet if it's viral or bacterial, but he's had a bad fever for the past few days. The doctor said he's hopeful that the little man will be released by tomorrow which I'm happy about (for him) since no child should be in the hospital for Christmas.

But honestly, I am a little worried. Should DH and I still be going to my aunt's house with us being this close to delivery? I'm really concerned that one of us is going to get really sick and thus will interfere with us being allowed in the NICU, etc. Not to mention the fact that I don't know what pneumonia exposure does to unborn babies....

Thoughts? Opinions? I don't want to be "that" person, but I need to put my children and family first.

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image