Breastfeeding

Did I get mastitis for Christmas? :

Hi everyone. : LO is about 7 weeks old, and we've done well with breastfeeding. He has reflux and since being on Zantac, he has been sleeping much better at night for the past couple of weeks gosh I'm scared to type that and jinx myself. This means he has typically dropped a feeding, and it has made me a little enforce at times in the morning or whenever he wakes to eat.

Well, today I woke up with a very painful right boob that has gotten more painful as the day has gone on. It has a red splotch on it and feels pretty warm. I don't seem to have a fever or anything, but I have been tired today.

I've been trying to make him nurse on that side, then pump to empty. The pump isn't getting a lot. He's being finicky about wanting to stay on that boob not usually a problem. I also took a warm bath earlier, some ibuprofen, and tried massage yeeooowwchhh. Even rolling over in bed is Boobie murder.

Does this sound like mastitis? Plugged duct? Am I doing the right things? I plan to call the on call doc tomorrow to see what she thinks if I haven't improved, but since I anticipate phone tag with the answering service this fine holiday weekend, I thought I'd ask for experiences and advice. Thanks!! :
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml