3rd Trimester

small brown drops?

Last night before bed I was having some sharp pains down there that were uncomfortable but nothing that would make me shoot out of bed and scream in pain. I have random bouts of lightning crotch pretty often, I think due to working on my feet and when baby decides to push down and hit a nerve. She was moving a lot and it was kind of painful so I'm guessing that's it.

I woke up and went to the bathroom this morning, I noticed there was no toilet paper THANKS DH and stood up to reach for more out of the closet. I turn around and see a few brown drips on the toilet seat. I wipe and its mostly clear to milky discharge as usual with a hint of brown. I wipe again and there's no brown.

I'm kind of sore down there and in my lower back but nothing I haven't felt before.

I put on a pad so I can see if anything happens. But should I call? It almost seemss silly but its odd right? I never spotted for had blood until I was in full labor with my first. I ha e been losing my mp randomly in snotty bits and chunks over the past few weeks, but it was never brown.

Thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml