Single Parents

devastated!

First please ignore the happy wedding picture in my signature, I am on bump mobile and can't get rid of it, boo.

I have been with my husband for 10 years, we have been married for 3. We found out we are expecting in June 2013 at the beginning of October. He was excited or so I thought, I was scared but on the whole, excited to start our family.

Well today he tells me that our marriage is over and that things have been bad for a long time. Funny, as that is news to me. He swears there is no one else, and I believe him on that, but I feel so betrayed, we have been together a 3rd of my life. I feel numb, like I lost my best friend, and now I get to go into parenting alone...something I didn't sign up for at all. I wanted to wait to have a baby, but it happened sooner and its a blessing. Now, I'm trying to make sense of the last decade and what went wrong, and figure out my next step.

I don't even think devastated describes where I'm at. It feels like my entire future just flipped on its ear.
I just needed to vent. I have never felt so lonely in my life.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml