3rd Trimester

Fifths disease

Does anyone have experience with being exposed to fifths disease while pregnant?

I am a school nurse and just found out yesterday that one of our kids has it, the worst part is most kids don't know they have it until they have the rash and they are no longer contagious. So most likely I was exposed last week, but really we could have more kids at school with it who don't even know. I have already talked to my dr who ordered a blood test to see if I have it, or if I am already immune, but the results won't be back till Friday.

I am having such a hard time deciding what to do. I stayed home from work today, and I am debating if I should just stay away until Christmas break starts on Friday. My dr office hasn't been extremely helpful because they just keep saying to wait on the lab results and I would just have to decide! Obviously not very helpful for the next 2 days of work.

I don't want to do anything to put LO in harms way, more than I have already been exposed but I just don't know what to do.

Any advice and tp appreciated